Friday, May 8, 2009

there was a dog

there was a dog that always slept outside our house. we used to call that poor thing jimmy. we thought jimmy was rabid as he seemed very inactive and lethargic all the time.sometimes when he slept on the hallway or on the stairs, he got on our way but jimmy was a good dog. he would just get up,straighten his back muscles and slowly walk away.back then we had no problem at all with jimmy. just let the poor creature had a shelter from the scorching sun and unpredictable rain under our roof.we didnt really mind as stray dogs are everywhere to be seen in this place.

one day, i came back from clinical posting feeling exhausted n pissed off. as i was walking up the stairs, there he was, dozing off lazily on the stairs and clearly obstructing my way. i tried to chase him away, but he didnt seem to understand me. he stood there staring at me. me already pissed off, got even more pissed off. i muttered under my breath, "go away you stupid bitch". all of a sudden, jimmy growled at me. i was too scared he was going to attack me that i screamed my lungs out, but no, he did not attack me, he just calmly walked away downstairs as always.

that was my first and last encounter with a dog that could understand english. after the incident, jimmy never slept outside our house again.he was now nowhere to be seen.if i were to see him again, i ll try to talk in malay n lets see if he can understand malay..i think i've just made a big discovery...hahaha =D i'm talking crap again i should stop.

5 comments:

  1. Dog?
    i only know dogba n ronaldog!!! hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i forget those two..
    definitely the other 2 dogs who understand english...it's a fucking disgrace! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me as representative from Skysports has to publish this apologising statements regarding those words that came out from Miss Sydney..Those words reflect nothing about us or Miss Sydney or Drogba...hahaha

    My neigbourhood once had a stray puppy which came from nowhere..it share the meals with other stray cats and even had been chased by MPKj when it grew bigger. Finally, it died because of the car incident ner my house and left its mealmate, Benny a stray cat which still came to my kitchen everyday;hoping to be fed by us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. anjing malang tu dh xde lg che..merajuk ngn ak agknye...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. sib baik anjing tu marah aje ... hehehe ... :)

    ReplyDelete