Monday, March 29, 2010

Great Win

Finished my second internal exam.7 papers. Straight. I'm knackered. Oh wait. I have one more end posting exam on Saturday. Dammit. Sabar Husna. Final year akan berakhir 4 bulan je lagi.

Well exam didn't stop me from watching the game yesterday. I was planning to peek through my books, checking the score every now and then, but then our El Nino was too good y'all. He scored after just 3 minutes into the game with a superb goal which got me excited so I shoved my books away.

Well I'm sure you guys watched the game. Need not say anything more do I? Gerrard basically mocked those pundits who suggested that he has not been playing at his best all season. Fine display yesterday. Like Shebby Singh rightly pointed out, Liverpool performance yesterday was refreshing. Some good movements, excellent quick and clever passings, a few tricks here and there. It's like watching the mighty Liverpool play. Lotsa positives. Insua certainly has put his Old Trafford nightmare behind him, tightly locked in his closet. Johnson's amazing. Want to say a thing or two about him, but I think I'll wait till the end of the season. Agger could do better with his headers though, he already wasted a few good chances before too. Babel's looking okay, positive attitude, I'm liking him again. Maxi showed good understanding with Torres, Kuyt and Gerrard.

Fernando Torres. Top man, he is. 21 league appearances and he's scored 19. Amazing for someone who's been unfit for a good part of the season. I really, really, really hope he's staying coz without him, we're doomed. Hicks and Gillet you better give Rafa the funding he needs!!

Theme song: American Idiot by Greenday

1 comment: