Monday, July 26, 2010

Fernando Torres

Torres has yet to commit his future to Liverpool. According to Hodgson, Torres has a "beef" with the club. I wonder what would that be. Broken promises?

In my opinion, if Torres feels like Liverpool are not going forward even with a new manager, what with the owners are still staying, he would leave. He's young, talented, and deserves to win cups. The major ones.

I was so convinced that Alonso would not leave last season, so this time around I don't wanna put my hopes up. Hope Torres will come out and tell us what he really feels, if he wants to leave then he better leaves sooner as it will give us more time to find a proper replacement. Not that anyone can replace El Nino.

2 comments:

  1. btol tue...
    tapi kalau torres nak chow...
    kene bg tahu awal la..
    senang cari pegangti...
    duit jual die mayb dapat banyak kan..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete