Monday, August 10, 2009

Community Shield

I didn't watch the match but I heard Man U lost. Good enough for me. Haha As usual when Man U lost, we'll hear that someone whining for 2 weeks non stop. Did you have a PHd in the art of whining or what?? Don't care about Ballack's foul on Evra, only result count for me. Hehe

LFC lost to Atletico but Lucas scored. I hope I won't be defending him for nothing next season. Please give me excuse to defend you Mr. Leiva.

And Blair sure hates Alex Gerrard. And I wonder why.

I have my doubt about LFC's campaign in this coming season. I know I said I wasn't worried, but now I am. Damn you Xabi. Why couldn't you handed the official tramsfer request a little earlier? Aquilani belom ape2 lagi dah injured for a month! Haih. So Lucas haters, this particular ongoing circumstance is not going as well as you hope because Lucas is very likely to play. What's your say Bro Beemer? hehe jangan marah ek..-D

2 comments:

  1. i'll put him on my fantasy football team and bashing quite good if he didn't perform ... hahaha!
    we'll see what he can do until end of this year ... so lucas baik perform sbb once aquilani dah ok nanti ... mmg kena balik brazil la januari nanti jawabnya kalu main2 lagi ... u need to raise to the occassion lucas ... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he better step up n perform! anyways rafa said he's the best player in the preseason games n he said the same thg about alonso last season =D

    ReplyDelete