Friday, August 28, 2009

vs Bolton

I will miss the game tomorrow. My friends are coming over from Salem, Tamil Nadu tomorrow and they want me to bring them to Goa. Crazy ones. Goa in bulan puasa? Of course I love Goa, but I wanna swim! Nanti tertelan air laut batal plak posa.Haih. And we surely can't go hiking when we're fasting,can we? Well, we'll try, but I don't think we're gonna make it up to the top of the hill. So I'm gonna miss Man United-Arsenal game as well.

So have you heard? Steven Gerrard is getting sued by the DJ he punched during the nightclub brawl. That explains the reason why he looked preoccupied during the Villa game. Feel free to speculate and find excuse for our captain's dismal performance.

So we had a demo for Class III composite restoration today. Dr. Uppin said we can start taking Class III cases, but I don't think we will. Huhu. Life in final year, particularly in Cons department where I'm posted now is getting more and more unbearable day by day.

Oh, I think I need to mention this as well. I find myself not attracted to Torres anymore. Now I'm crazy about Edward Cullen. But I have to admit, if i didn't know Robert Pattinson was gonna play Edward in Twilight the movie or if Mudin hadn't given me the Twilight book, I might have found both the book and the movie very teenager-like and I might have not liked them at all. Now that the situation's reversed, I find Twilight very romantic. Impossible but romantic. Stephenie Meyer combines Dracula, vampires, werewolf, even Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet together with a little twist of her own imagination. When Jacob and the werewolves come into the picture, it gets hilarious. Can't wait for Midnight Sun, Edward's version of Twilight.

On a lighter note, Liverpool got a fairly easy group in the Champions League Group Stage. Don't know if we're ever gonna make it to the final though. Sometimes I feel like the whole point of my existence here on Earth is only to moan and make negative comments. Haih will try to be more optimistic, but no promise here.

No comments:

Post a Comment