Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have changed a lot.
Some changes are for the better while others are for the worse.

I have become a worse servant. I know I've got to get my life back on the right track but I can't seem to do it at this moment. I've gotten involved in some pretty heavy stuff and it's kinda hard to get back to normal once you got yourself into this kind of shit. No, I'm not doing drugs.

But I'm happier. As happier as I can be. It does get lonely sometimes though but it's better than getting psyched over a stupid argument.

I feel like I'm seeing the world for the first time. I've become less judgmental and learnt to accept things the way they are. I've become optimistic and pessimistic at the same time. I know that sounds weird but I have no idea how to explain it.

Oh dear God. What on earth have I got myself into.

By the way I'm loving my job. I have more freedom in my work now that I'm having a Dr. prefix to my name. My clinical judgments are even accepted and considered. I love to see the patients smile upon looking at their new teeth in the mirror.

Other than that, I can't stop thinking ,"Dear God. What have I got myself into."

2 comments: