Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's been a hectic life for me in the past three weeks with work and stuff. I've been working non-stop from 9 to 5, 6 days a week, missing lunch almost every alternate days. It's been some sort like a cultural shock to me since we didn't use to treat this many patients during our student days. It's busy, it's mad, it's crazy all around but I'm loving it. :)

Sigh. About our beloved Liverpool FC. Where do I start. Perhaps I should start that I am currently reading a book titled Red Men: Liverpool Football Club the Biography by John Williams? Yes, I think that's the least painful way to start talking about LFC.

There are two main problems at Liverpool this season: 1) Bad result. 2) Bad performance. The former can easily be explained by the latter. Anyway, it's mental that some people are still blaming Rafa for the mess that Liverpool are in. Last season they used to say that seventh place wasn't good enough, with the players we had at that time we shouldn't be at seventh. However, these people seem to think that we deserve be in the 18th place, as the table stands at this very moment, with the players we currently have?

Don't get me wrong, Rafa had his own shortcomings back when he was still the boss, but I think that these shortcomings seem to be magnified while Roy's ones are conveniently overlooked. They both have totally different styles when it comes to management and tactics and stuffs but I will not go into the details on these. Maybe some other time I will. NESV are giving Roy probation time until Christmas. In the meantime, we just have to watch and see and continue supporting our beloved Liverpool FC. There's a reason that our blood is Red.

P/s: This is a lazy entry since I haven't been posting anything for a while. Will write a more useful entry soon, Inshaallah.

2 comments: