Monday, July 20, 2009

100% redundant

Owen scores again? Damn. haha I've always wanted Rafa to sign him back ever since I see him wasting his time and talent at Newcastle United but then the decision is not mine to make. The boss knows better.=)

They said the future of Alonso will be sorted in 24hours. I want Xabi to stay but if his heart is not at it, there is no use of him staying.

I hope Mascherano will stay now that the speculation of Barca wanting to sign him is no longer around.

On a lighter note, today we all the Malaysians in perantauan stuck in Belgaum, India had dinner with Mr.Khairuddin, Consule Education the Consulate General Office in Chennai. Free dinner beb, at the most expensive hotel in Belgaum.hehe. But the food was mediocre. I ate one helping of everything on the buffet table and 3 helpings of caramel pudding and vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate.ahaha. I refused to wear baju kurung today coz it was raining and I was going there by bike. But i decided against my better judgement to put on a little mascara and eyeliner. When I arrived at the hotel, I went straight to the restroom to find that I have smudged mascara and eyeliner all over my face.haha. Damn u Maybelline and Clinique. You promise your products are waterproof.Nevermind, I clean up the mess but didn't touch up as I dont usually carry makeups in my handbags except for the must-have lip balm and compact powder then I dried up my blouse using the hand dryer.and I dont know why am I telling you this.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment