Tuesday, July 21, 2009

in your eyes

Rain rain rain. It rains everyday and we can't help it. Still can't bring myself to study for practical exams this Friday. Too damn lazy. Been doing a lot lately without actually doing anything worthwhile doing, such as this blog. Been doing lots of money spending as the folks back home kirim this and that like kain sari, cotton, buku, etc etc. My umi even asked me to bring back a stainless steel wok! Boleh pengsan la.

Been running around my living room when I can't get out to gym. I have vowed to keep fit and to slow down the development of any potential unwanted and unsynchronised overgrowth in my body which I'm pretty sure is going on quite well as we speak. SO. Been getting my fitness back albeit slowly. Heart rate's back to 60-65 beats per minute, not sure bout BP. And..this is probably the hardest of all..I've cut all the unnecessary carbs and fats and those in-between meal Pringles. But don't know how long it will last. I'm not famous for high motivation. haha

What makes me want to be healthy again?

Few reasons.

1. I need to get rid of those unsightly spare tyre. so that I could fit into most of my jeans and tops again without having something protruding shamefully from my belly.
2. I freaked out after having palpitation for a few days after the operation. I'm so afraid there is something wrong with my heart coz the handsome anaesthesiologist told me that my pulse rhythm is irregular.
3. Since I'm pretty sure I'll get cancer sooner or later given my family and personal history, I'd rather get it later rather than sooner. I wanna enjoy life before I die. I do not want diabetes, hypertension and heart disease accelerate the development of cancer.
4. Trinity is coming in October so I need to get extra fit now coz the tournament will be in the winter. Cold air is suffocating. Last winter I could only manage 5 laps before I was out of breath. This year we want to win!

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment