Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gahh. Bad day.
There was a video shoot today. I have no idea what it was for. When I asked, the guy just told me that they're going to show it to some people back in Malaysia. He's an agent who arranges seats for Malaysian students in Indian universities, so I'm pretty sure the video is to lariskan his business guna muka kami yang hot ini.

So we were practically given a script, what to say in front of the camera. How long have you been here, how do you like this place and its people, how is the facilities, practical training, blah blah.

So the guy turned to me and said, "Hey, why don't you say something in Bahasa?"
I said, "Uh, okay. What do you want me to talk about then?"
He replied, "Just tell us about this college, how do you find the place, the facilities, the teaching."
I answered, "Okay, fine."

NOT.

I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot.
I couldn't even find the words to say what I wanted to say in Malay.
It's like I left my brain some place else.
Then we have to re-do the shoot.

I screwed up again.

Not until he told me to talk in whatever language I was comfortable with and allowed my friends to chip in when I was lost for words.
Finally the torture ended.
Was expecting for him to at least buy us lunch but that kaya tapi stingy kedekut taik hidung masin guy just dismissed us with a "Thank you for your time" !
Cheapo.

2 comments:

  1. Salam, betul tu kadang2 lost of words, nasib your friend chip in hehe... tapi kesian tak de friendly touched from him. I pun expect the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam sis :)
    Tu la memang peras tenaga kerja camtu je kan.haha :p

    ReplyDelete