Thursday, November 25, 2010

You know what pisses me off? Melayu yang rasa bangsa dia yang suffer paling banyak dalam dunia ni. Melayu yang expect bangsa-bangsa lain tolerate budaya Melayu tapi pada masa yang sama refuse to tolerate other races' culture.

So what if you're overseas, not at a Muslim-majority places and they serve alcohol at dinners and events or your non-Muslim friends order alcohol when seating down having a meal together with you? Are they forcing you to drink it? No, right? I have a lot of non-Muslim friends. None of them have ever forced me to drink alcohol or makan babi. Non-Malays are more tolerant that sometimes I feel more comfortable to be around them. They tolerate me and my religion well. They never complained that we have to stop doing whatever we're doing because I have to go meet the Maker 5 times daily. They never complained, and I don't ask them to pray with me. So why should I get mad at them when they drink?

Next time you think that they're insulting Melayu and agama Islam, why don't you just take a moment and think: Am I setting a good example as a Muslim to them? Are we, the Malay Muslims yang kononnya religious people, setting the good examples as Muslims as portrayed by our Prophet (p.b.u.h.)? Nobody's perfect, I know, but are we doing all we can to be good Muslims? Stop condemning other religions. Sure, we believe that Islam is the greatest religion, but they don't. You think other religions don't make sense? Well, if you see it from the logical point of view, NONE of them make sense. They believe things that seem ridiculous to us because they have FAITH in their religions. Like we do for ISLAM. Let's just put ourselves in their shoes for a moment: If you don't believe in Islam, does Isra' and Mikraj seem logic for you? Does Mukjizat seem logic?

So, one word: TOLERANCE. We can all co-exist. We can all live in harmony if we learn to TOLERATE. There will be no more of those racist remarks and "insulting" other religions. This is a free country, right? We can live together in harmony if we learn to tolerate. Tak perlu all those 1Malaysia bullshit.

That's just my 2 cents. I will probably get a death threat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment