Thursday, November 25, 2010

A lot of things are going on in my head. I had a dream last night; a bad one. I dreamt that Johnson was megged by Bale. Ahhhh.

I am currently posted in Prosthodontics. It's that branch of dentistry that concerns with making dentures and prostheses. Anyways, I'm telling you this because I think my patient is a psychopath. So far she has not displayed any emotion that I could see. You see, most patients smile when they get their brand new teeth. But this patient is an enigma. No emotion. Stone-cold babe. Penat aku buat cantik2 seyh. No "Thank you, doctor" either.

Work's a bitch at times. Most of the locals keep dodging the workload. They will come in the morning, sign the register then angkat kaki. Sometimes when other departments have patients overload, they will import the interns (that's us) from our department. But these locals are so effin clever. They always tell the lecturer that they have work to do. And I can't believe that the lecturers always, always buy it. We, the Malaysians, who have real work to do, who are too polite to say no, who have work ethics, have to go and work extra every time. Me, for instance, are juggling 3 dentures at the moment. Sometimes I just get off work feeling really shagged all I want to do is sleep.

About the game against Spurs this Sunday.
I have always dreaded big games. Winning is a joy, but defeat is painful. When Liverpool are not playing well, it feels like I'm being tortured, dying a slow, painful death. And I have been dying a lot of times this season. It makes me wanna break the TV set. I'm not exaggerating.

Anyhow, what's the best line-up for the match? I reckon we should play Kelly at right back and Johnson at right wing, that should be sufficient to control Bale? Meireles and Lucas ( is he still injured?) at the centre, with Lucas kicking Van der Vaart's ass out of the game. Torres up front, Kuyt given a freedom of the city. Maxi's playing well, so maybe put him on the left. I haven't been watching a lot of games these days and haven't been reading a lot of news too, so I have not kept track with the injuries. Oh well. We tend to play shite away from home anyway. Can't bloody wait. Whatever happens, You'll Never Walk Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment