Friday, February 25, 2011

Holidaying!

I've been wanting to complete the Ephraim Longworth posts but as I am in Malaysia right now, vacationing to my heart's content plus I left my draft in India, the blog entries can wait. :) I have a lot more ideas on my blog entries in the future. :)

I had the craziest vacation ever. Met new people, stayed in a hotel in a red-light area in Geylang while vacationing in Singapore, went absolutely crazy at Universal Studios Singapore, and a few other things that I can't afford to reveal in here. Haha.

I'm having the time of my life. I love home. I dread the thoughts of having to back to India next week.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Doctor = Happy People

    Have fun & enjoy! Embrace it while you can :)

    p/s: Teringat plak Patch Adams yg excessive happy tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kami mahu entri belasah munyet!!!! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete